Saturday, July 31, 2010

What I Like About Being A Granny

  • Little hands holding mine
  • Little voices saying, "Grandma, where are you?"
  • Reading books, lots of books, to your grandchildren
  • Twinkling eyes that look closely at you to see if you know you're being 'joshed'
  • Dimples
  • Discovering that your grandchildren have a sense of humor
  • Discovering that your grandchildren can s-p-e-l-l
  • Grandchildren think you are funny
  • You can act your 'inner-child' age
  • You can act silly and goofy and your grandchildren encourage your antics
  • Your grandchildren do not care if you have make-up on your face
  • Your grandchildren do not care if your hair is 'perfect'.
  • Your grandchildren do not care if you are 'dressed to the nines'
  • Your grandchildren do not care if your tableware does not match
  • When your one-year old grandchild crawls up into your lap, just because..........
  • When your one-year old grandchild looks up at you
  • Feeling a little head under my chin
  • When my grandchildren come to visit
  • When a grandchild hugs me
  • When a grandchild hugs me and says, "I love you"
Ancora imparo