Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good News Bytes

I thought I would share some good news 'bytes' with all of you.
  • Being in a small space for a protracted amount of time makes you thankful for your home.
  • God is good and, this week, demonstrated twice to me that He does answer prayers.
  • It is soooooo much easier to do laundry in my home than anywhere else.
  • I was able to talk to both of my children today.
  • My grandchildren are healthy.
  • My refrigerator isn't inadequate after all.
  • God provided time for my SO and I to get to know two people better this past week.
  • My cat was so happy to see me that she didn't try to bite me when I brushed her today.
  • My one outdoor plant survived our three-plus week absence.
  • My two indoor plants survived, too.
  • Nothing in the refrigerator spoiled.
  • We never lost power so all is well with the freezer contents.
  • My newspaper delivery resumes tomorrow!
  • It was so dry outdoors that hardly any weeds grew in my absence.
  • I never fell out of the kayak.
  • Washington D.C.,the Great Illusionist and his cronies gave me new food for fodder during July.
It is good to be home.

Ancora imparo