Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Very Excited

The unthinkable dream has happened! I'm in. Well, I think I'm in!

Ah, let me explain.

I have this friend. Well, she's not really a friend - more like an acquaintance - but a really 'good' acquaintance. We run into each other from time to time - mostly at coffee shops, dress boutiques, gala receptions, little places like that, you know. Sometimes she and I see each other at the valet station of our favorite parking garage.....you know the one where the valets are sooooo cute?

Anyway, the Grande Pooh Bear is having this really big party.....I'd give anything if I could go.....you know, get all dressed up and everything........and my really good friend, (well, a really good acquaintance) mentioned that I might be able to sneak in through the service entrance and get into this really big party!!!!!!!!!! She wasn't sure, or anything, but I just know that she'll come through and be able to spirit me in so my pumpkin can turn into a carriage and I'll be Cinderella!

Did I mention that I'm so excited?

Gosh, she and I have emailed several times since I last saw her and she hasn't mentioned the really big party at Grande Pooh Bear's. But, the party is tonight and I just know that she wanted me to come so I'll just get all gussied up and go. When I get to the service entrance, I'll just mention that my really good friend (well, sort of a passing acquaintance) said I could come. Whadathey gonna do? Turn me away? I'll bet they'll have so much to do that they'll just let me in and I'll get to see the Grand Pooh Bear. Maybe I can even get my picture taken with GPB.

I'll keep you posted. This is my big moment. Maybe it will be my chance at fame?!?!

I am leaving now for the plastic surgeon's office to repair the damage done from from my tongue protruding through the wall of my cheek.

Ancora imparo