Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where To Start?

I do not know where to begin.

Earlier today my thoughts were clear on what I wanted to put to electronic paper. My energies had been focused and seemingly boundless. So many closets and drawers were calling to me. I was a laundering fiend and when I wasn't laundering I was sorting and tossing............again. I realize that this is not the first time I've blogged about sorting and tossing. Do you get the idea that I have a great many items and possessions that need sorting and tossing? I finally stopped today when my feet let me know that they had been misused enough! I was feeling very self-righteous and smug until I checked my email after dinner and found an email in my inbox that brought me up short.

Friends of ours are going through a very difficult time within their family and their pain resounded loudly even though it was just an electronic venue. We would like to help but feel helpless and can only offer our ears and hearts to them until they feel comfortable seeking face-to-face companionship. I am truly reminded that my complaints are just that.............whining and complaining. Once again, God has shown me that all is really well with my soul.