Saturday, January 24, 2009

Code In The Noze

I have a code in the noze and I am finding that has translated to fuzz in the brain. Now why is that? I usually do not take anything over-the-counter for a code in the noze, preferring for nature to run its course, which typically means that the only thing that runs is my noze.

During the first few dazes of a code in the noze, my brain seemz to freeze up and I feel as if I am floating in a haze, with everything moving in slow motion. Even my fingers act as if they are frozen, moving as sluggishly as my brane. Typing and spelling skillz are not what they shud be, ether. In fakt, the more I think about this, I probably shud not be blogging at all todae.

But, my need to express myself is stronger than mi common senz so I will type on and on and on.

I am pretty shur that I am single-handedly girding the fashul tissu industry, having gone through numerous boxes already. Oh, luk. I cannot spel any more.

And, to think, this is the day that I thought I wood edit my daughter's paper that she will posiblee uze for her doctoral thezise.

Maybe I shud wate until tomorrow?