Friday, October 15, 2010

Ready To Go

Tomorrow my SO and I get to play Granny and Gramps for real.  We are so excited to know that we will get to give and receive hugs and kisses from the Three Musketeers, plus see and visit with their parents.  Gramps and I have both prepared for this visit.  Gramps found a book that he thought would be perfect to read to the Three Musketeers and I spent this afternoon playing Granny Crocker, baking up a storm of treats I know everyone will enjoy.  Now I have to abate my excitement enough to be able to sleep tonight, which shouldn't be too difficult because Gramps and I have been up since very early today.

The weather forecaster says that the elements should be perfect for outdoor playing, which means that we should be able to see for ourselves how TLV and TLV'sLB can climb unbelievably high. Princess Leia will enjoy herself because, well, that is just what she does.....enjoy herself!   We'll spend spend precious hours with some of our favorite people on earth, then the clocks of midnight will chime and our carriage will turn into a pumpkin that has to return home. We'll drive back with the memories fresh in our minds....memories that will have to hold us until the next time we will have the ultimate pleasure of spending time with the Three Musketeers and their parents.

I can hardly wait!

Ancora imparo