Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Forgoteth

A shorteth timeth agoeth, my newspaper didst announceth that it was Speaketh-Liketh-the-Bard-Wouldst-Day. My life becameth busy in yon dwelling and I forgoteth the charge.

Alas and alack, many nights have passeth and only now hath my inner voice sayeth to moi: Writeth liketh the Bard. Thusly, my blog posteth will calleth upon the faeries to recreate the Bard's style "by vocal acclamation of his words".

Methinks I t'would be amiss if I did not harken all lads and lasses to call upon thine elected clappertons and sayeth, "A pox on you, you miscreants! What hath thee wrought? I marvel much at thine idiocy!"

Verily I beseech thee, oh blog readers, what sayeth thou? Methinks 'tis great work to speaketh like the Bard.

God ye good den, Wenches, Knaves and the like.

Ancora imparo