Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kismet

I believe in God, I believe in kismet, and I do believe that sometimes the planets just align in a manner that only God can orchestrate and understand.

Today has been one of those days where God, kismet and planet alignment have all worked together. Allow me to bullet-point my observations:

  • We received word that our adoptive-grandson-to-be's "file" has finally been released from clerical and administrative purgatory. Thanks be to God.
  • It is a gloriously sunny day.
  • The sewing project that I have been working on for two grandsons has found its purpose.
  • I was able to make a difference in the life of a fellow female today.
  • A cardinal made a difference in my life today.
  • Maybe all this physical therapy is positively affecting my thumb/arm.
  • Last Sunday's collective prayers made a difference.

Further thoughts from my cerebrum:
  • Pray for all of the victims of the Manhattan swindler.
  • Pray for the Manhattan swindler.
  • I wish the medical profession could agree on what is good/better/best for heart health. One day it is this and the next study says something else. Too confusing!
My cerebrum is now, momentarily, empty. Pray that it does not take too long to refill.

Ancora imparo