Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can Someone Explain To Me.........

Can someone explain to me why, or, more importantly - how:
  •  The same mind that cannot remember to do something during the day can remember dozens of 'things' in the night?
  • I could actually let my nail clippers go that deep to remove a tiny piece of loose skin on the same side of my thumb that needs to type?
  • One person can keep so much stuff?
  • A clean desk can be destroyed in such a short amount of time?
  • You can dust a floor and one day later it looks like it was never touched?
  • I ended up with so many Ziploc storage containers without realizing it?
  • It is so hard to throw away perfectly good cardboard boxes?
  • One person could actually think they might need so many perfectly good cardboard boxes?
  • I let one week get so cluttered with activities that I was SUPPOSED to enjoy?
  • I can be falling sleep at eight o'clock p.m. but be absolutely wired two hours later....without the assistance of caffeine?
  • Oxy-Clean gets those impossible-to-remove stains out?  (Maybe I don't want to know.)
  • Homemade leftover food tastes really good two days later?
  • Cat litter can travel so far on four little feet?
  • I really thought I needed to win that giant Care Bear at Great America in May?
  • I can feel so tired after exercising?  Isn't exercise supposed to invigorate a person?
  • Grandchildren can give you so much energy when you are with them?
  • The newspaper's "What's On TV" section is always folded imprecisely off-center?
  • Feeling stressed makes me sneeze?
  • Watching old family videos of your kids can warm your heart so much?
  • Planning family get-together meals is so much fun?
  • Drinking tea is so relaxing?
  • Little girls' clothing is so cute and such easy 'Grandma Bait'?
  • The summer went so fast?
  • Seventeen men can sound so good?
  • Church pews become personal space?
  • Seventeen minutes can go by so quickly after turning off your clock-radio alarm?
  • The television networks think the public needs to see Christmas specials in late November/early December?
  • My mind thinks of all this stuff?
If anyone has an answer to any of life's important questions, please let me know.

Ancora imparo