Monday, December 29, 2008

Multi-faceted Day

Today had so many facets that it is a challenge to wrap my mind around the day.

Homemade blueberry muffins and tea with a neighbor...............good conversation.

Listening to another inspiring radio interview.

Tackling the storage closet in my office - a six-plus hour project, but so therapeutic. More order in my closet/desk/shelves seems to equal more order in my brain. I ascended a major mental mountain today!

An end-of-the-day phone call from my "niecster", I call her. There is never a shortage of conversation......too bad we live so far apart!

Question: How many pens/pencils/highlighters and magic markers does one person need?
Challenge: Stop accumulating pens, pencils, highlighters, and magic markers. (But they are such fun to purchase at the office supply store!)
What is the Latin for "still I am collecting"?