Monday, October 1, 2012

Sometimes......

I actually just heard a line on a television show that inspired me.  It was something to the effect that we won't have answers so we live with the questions. 

Do you ever have questions?  I do - daily.

Sometimes I think I question too much.  Sometimes I overthink things, situations, dilemmas, problems.  Sometimes my questioning morphs into worrying - and that's not good. 

Sometimes I wish I could just shut off the crawl line that runs through my brain on an almost constant display.  Do this.  Do that.  Check on this.  Check on that.  Call this person.  Jot this thought down on paper.  Don't forget to check this list.  Don't forget to check that list.  I really appreciate many of the features of my phone but I think I over-use the Note feature.  I'm up to 65 notes - most of which I check at least once a week.  Two or three of the notes get updated daily. 

I think I'm addicted to notes.

I think I dislike unanswered questions so much I spend far too much time trying to come with answers and solutions. 

I just read about a local teacher who has been invited to be on a team that re-writes AP tests.  I feel like every day I re-write a test - hence, I never get close to the answer because I constantly change the questions. 

I wonder what will become of me if I ever achieve "Supreme-answer level"?  Will I be satisfied or will I simply compose a new set of questions? 

It is no wonder I do not sleep well.  Sometimes I feel like my brain competes in cerebral Olympics every night.  I wonder why?

Ah..............a new question.  I rest my case.

Ancora imparo